First Touch Warm-up – Passing Drill
The first-touch passing warm-up drill will focus on accuracy when passing with the inside of the foot. Quick, precise, accurate development of players first-touch.
- Create a small window with two cones approximately 4 yards apart.
- Split the team evenly into two groups.
- Each group should line up about 6 yards from the passing window.
- The player in front of one of the lines should start with the ball.
- The first player in line passes the ball through the window to the first player in the other line.
- The passing player then follows their pass to the back of the other line by sprints outside the window.
- The receiving player then takes a touch then plays the ball back through the window to the next player in the other line.
- The passing player then follows their pass to the back of the other line.
Video examples coming soon 🙂