Catch Me If You Can – Dribbling Drill
The 'Catch me if you can' soccer dribbling drill is a fun and very competitive exercise that focuses on dribbling with speed. Turn your practice into a competitive challenge between players!
- Create a 10 by 10 yard grid.
- Start players on two diagonal corners of the grid.
- Each player will use their own soccer ball.
- When the coach yells “GO”, players must dribble around the outside of the grid in an attempt to catch their partner.
- When the coach yells “STOP”, players must stop the ball.
- When the coach yells “TURN”, the players must switch the direction around the grid.
Add commands such as:
- “LEFT” to use the left foot only
- “RIGHT” to use the right foot only
- “BOTTOM” to use the bottom of the foot only
Video examples coming soon 🙂